- Should hypertext links be blue and purple? Could the Web gurus be wrong?
- Homepage : The Achille's heel of Web sites.
- Customisation versus Personalisation: a behavioural study that questions some eMarketing foundations
- How efficient do pop-up windows and other "blind" advertising campaigns really prove to be?
- No Broadband in sight. What about telling Web designers about it?
- Top five frustrations experienced by online shoppers
Customer acquisition costs
65% from a year ago: short and medium-term strategies used by retailers
- Financial services: lack of usability and friendly sites, the telephone is back in full swing
- Online shoppers favour basic, really useful features
- Internet users are good customers offline!
- Consumers are more concerned about the quality and conviviality than about prices
- The 90/20 rule: 90% of online sales accounted for by only 20% of consumers who buy online
- Online customer satisfaction: 1 ; offline customer satisfaction:0
10 advice to stay alive